Experience the high energy, toe-tapping folk, rock and blues of The Fergies - Brisbane's home grown, all singing, all playing, five-piece sibling band.
Since forming in late 2007 the award-winning family band has experienced a steady rise in momentum, playing for tens of thousands of people all over the country. Their rich five-part harmonies and irresistible, tambourine-shaking, guitar-strumming, folk-dancing, electrified energy have attracted a broad and uniquely loyal fan-base of all ages, genders & walks of life, drawn to the band and their vibrant original music.
With one foot rooted in the 60s and 70s music of their upbringing and the other firmly planted in the currency of their own generation, The Fergies are emerging as one of Australia's freshest and most exciting creative units.
Dan Ferguson (23) - Vocals & Guitar
Joel Ferguson (22) - Vocals, Drums & Harmonica
Kahlia Ferguson (25) - Vocals & Guitar
Nathan Ferguson (21) - Vocals & Bass
Shani Ferguson (19) - Vocals & Keys
- Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony 2018 (featured band)
- Endorsed by Cole Clark Guitars
- Released second full-length studio album Love Hope Peace.
- Woodford Folk Festival + featured artist at launch evening
- Featured act at televised Lord Mayor's Christmas Show (Riverstage)
- Caloundra Music Festival (Powderfinger support)
- QMusic Songwriting Award-winner
- ACMF Songwriting Award-winner (1st prize 2 years in a row)
- Opening the Lord Mayor's Christmas Carols at Riverstage
- Featured on The Today Show
- Backed by John Foreman's orchestra at Redlands' Christmas Show
- Wrote, recorded and produced their debut album
'For Every Son & Daughter'.
- Supported folk group The East Pointers (Canada) on
Queensland leg of national tour
- Four years street performing at Brisbane City's Queen Street Mall
- Shows include Rockhampton River Festival, Mackay Festival of Arts, Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers, Under the Trees Festival, Maleny Music Festival, Eat Street, Miami Marketta, NightQuarter, Southbank's The Sound Society, Commonwealth Games' Queen's Baton Arrival (Cleveland & North Stradbroke Island), Mackay Festival of Arts, Rockhampton River Festival, Noosa's Sound Feast, Technicolour Multicultural Festival.